Q4 2018 – .eu Extension Records 171 667 New Registrations31 Gennaio 2019
EURid, the .eu and .ею registry manager, has released its Q4 2018 Progress Report on the status of ...
Brexit update on the .eu extension24 Gennaio 2019
Our Brexit webpage has been updated to include information on the action plan following our discuss ...
Discounted Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure with CAC and WIPO remains in 201911 Gennaio 2019
The discounted fee for a basic .eu Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure before both the C ...
All we want for the holidays is a clean ocean21 Dicembre 2018
For the third year running, we are gifting the Surfrider Foundation with a donation during the holi ...
Special edition .eu Illustrated out now!12 Dicembre 2018
Our special edition issue of the .eu Illustrated is now online.
Agreement reached between EU institutions for the .eu TLD new Regulation07 Dicembre 2018
On 5 December, the European Parliament, the Council, and the European Commission reached an agreeme ...
Offices closed on 24 and 25 December, and on 1 January03 Dicembre 2018
Please be advised that our offices will be closed on 24 and 25 December, in addition to 1 January.
Photos & video of .eu’s fifth edition of the Web Awards now available!30 Novembre 2018
Official photos from the 2018 .eu Web Awards that took place at the Vaudeville Theater in Brussels ...
EURid holds Internet Law course in the Czech Republic27 Novembre 2018
Today, tomorrow, and on Thursday, EURid will be holding an interactive course designed to give an e ...
- EURid announces the 2018 .eu Web Awards winners - 22 Nov. 2018
- Notice of termination of registrar agreements - 21 Nov. 2018
- EURid renews ISO 22301 certification following audit - 20 Nov. 2018
- EMAS registration confirmed until 2021 - 12 Nov. 2018
- EURid holds course on cybersecurity in Pisa for the second year - 5 Nov. 2018
- The 2018 .eu Dinner was ‘Fuego’! - 31 Ott. 2018
- Q3 2018 – .eu extension records 173 187 new registrations - 25 Ott. 2018
- Over 5 000 domain names released - 11 Ott. 2018
- Our participation in CodeWeek 2018 - 10 Ott. 2018
- Over 36 000 suspended domain names withdrawn - 2 Ott. 2018
- The 2018 IDN World Report Findings Show Negative IDN Growth in 2017 - 1 Ott. 2018