On 7 December 2017, EURid and Europol will host a series of exclusive sessions about cross-border c ...
Our latest online campaign is launching on the Google Display Network (GDN) and via Facebook and Tw ...
For the second year running, we are happily participating in CodeWeek 2017. Aiming to make an even ...
We are pleased to announce the addition of three highly valued members to our Strategic Committee.
We are pleased to inform you that our WHOIS platform is fully operational.
We are continuing to work to identify the origin of the technical issues related to the instabilit ...
While visually, our WHOIS platform appears to be up and running,
Yesterday, at the 2017 CENTR Awards in Brussels, Belgium, we won the registry of the year award!
On 20 September 2017, the University of Leuven and EURid presented a landmark paper on combatting a ...
- EURid Working to Protect Your Online Identity - 14 Set. 2017
- Meet the 2017 .eu Web Awards final nominees! - 4 Set. 2017
- Q2 2017 progress report is now available for review! - 30 Ago. 2017
- It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of Jérôme Chauvin - 29 Ago. 2017
- EURid Provides Clean Water Through Borehole Rehabilitation Project - 23 Ago. 2017
- Notice of termination of registrar accreditation agreements - 19 Luglio 2017
- MOU signed with TaC International - 12 Luglio 2017
- The 2017 Web Awards nomination period is now closed - 5 Luglio 2017
- We're Hiring! - 22 Giugno 2017
- BSIG Call for Applications launched - 15 Giugno 2017
- EMAS registration confirmed for 2017 - 7 Giugno 2017