Discover the .eu Web Awards in our fall issue of the .eu Illustrated20 Novembre 2017
Our fall issue of the .eu Illustrated focuses on the .eu Web Awards, an initiative created in 2014 ...
Domain system security: too much, too little, too hard, a waste of time, or all of the above?15 Novembre 2017
More importantly – what do we do to fix it in future?
EURid to engage in Internet Governance course in the Czech Republic10 Novembre 2017
On 14 and 15 November, Giovanni Seppia, EURid External Relations Manager, and Emily Taylor, Directo ...
Q3 Progress Report now available09 Novembre 2017
As the end of the year approaches, so do many of our marquee moments.
WIPO tackles first .eu ADR case02 Novembre 2017
WIPO was appointed as a .eu and .ею Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider on 1 June 2017. ...
EURid and Europol to host workshop on crossborder collaboration in fighting cybercrime24 Ottobre 2017
On 7 December 2017, EURid and Europol will host a series of exclusive sessions about cross-border c ...
Our Participation in CodeWeek 201719 Ottobre 2017
For the second year running, we are happily participating in CodeWeek 2017. Aiming to make an even ...
Three new members added to our Strategic Committee17 Ottobre 2017
We are pleased to announce the addition of three highly valued members to our Strategic Committee.
- WHOIS fully operational - 13 Ott. 2017
- WHOIS operational, but unstable - 12 Ott. 2017
- WHOIS currently down - 11 Ott. 2017
- EURid wins Registry of the Year at the 2017 CENTR Awards - 4 Ott. 2017
- EURid set to launch first of its kind domain name abuse prevention tool - 2 Ott. 2017
- EURid Working to Protect Your Online Identity - 14 Set. 2017
- Meet the 2017 .eu Web Awards final nominees! - 4 Set. 2017
- Q2 2017 progress report is now available for review! - 30 Ago. 2017
- It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of Jérôme Chauvin - 29 Ago. 2017
- EURid Provides Clean Water Through Borehole Rehabilitation Project - 23 Ago. 2017
- Notice of termination of registrar accreditation agreements - 19 Luglio 2017