.eu partners with Dnevnik for the event: Online Business in the EU, Sofia, Bulgaria
EURid will attend and take part at the event Online Business in the EU in Sofia, Bulgaria on 5 June 2015. The session, organised in cooperation with Dnevnik, Economedia - the Bulgarian representation of Euractiv, the EEN and the Information Office of the European Parliament in Bulgaria, has the objective to target SME representatives and aims to answer key questions originating from Bulgarian companies seeking to gain presence in the European market. EURid’s very own Giovanni Seppia will speak about ‘The .eu domain: the door to business in Europe’.
Other speakers include:
- Eva Paunova, MEP, co-founder of the Digital Single Market intergroup in the European Parliament: "The benefits of the Digital Single Market for the SME”
- Severina Miteva, commercial lawyer, specialised in e-commerce: "EU regulations concerning the e-commerce"
- Todor Galev, European Enterprise Network: "The development of broadbrand internet in EU as a base for the development of the e-commerce”
- Daniela Chonkova, European Enterprise Network: "The financial support for SME available under of Horizon 2020"
- Q&A session is also foreseen.
Online Business in the EU (Regulations, Opportunities and Financing)
Location: House of Europe (Домът на Европа), Sofia, Bulgaria
Date: 5 June, 2015 at 14:00 - 16:00