These Websites are operated by VZW European Registry For Internet Domains (“EURid”), Park Station, Woluwelaan 150, B-1831 Diegem, Belgium, VAT BE 0864.240.405, a not-for-profit association established under Belgian law.
Use of the Websites
You may use the Websites only for lawful purpose. You may not use the Websites:
- in any way that breaches applicable national or international laws or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has an unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any EURid name server, or the network(s) connected thereto.
- in any way that constitutes an act of defamation, or an abuse or violation of third party rights;
- use any material or information, including images or photographs, that are made available through the Websites in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- to knowingly transmit, send or upload any material that is technically harmful (including without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
Information on the Websites
EURid maintains the Websites to enhance public access to information about its activities. Any information on the Websites is provided "as is". Despite our care and best efforts, EURid cannot warrant that the information on the Websites is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Any information or material posted on the Websites is not intended to constitute an advice upon which to rely. EURid expressly disclaims any and all liability and responsibility arising from use of the Websites or any reliance upon or use of information posted on the Websites, by anyone. If the Websites contain information about laws or regulations or decisions adopted by public authorities, these might have been amended, repealed, or replaced since they were made available on the Websites. Therefore, you should only rely on the latest official version as published by those authorities.
Links on the Websites to other websites
The information provided on the Websites may contain third-party information and links to third parties or third-party websites. Such third-party information does not represent the opinion of EURid and links to third-party websites are provided for convenience only. EURid does not express any opinion on, and cannot be held liable for the content of such third-party information or websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
All materials contained in the Websites are protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right(s) and are property of or licensed to EURid.
You may not use, store (except if necessary to view the Websites’ content), reproduce, modify, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer any of these materials without the prior written permission of EURid.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and the Websites are governed exclusively by and construed according to Belgian law, excluding its principles of conflict of law. In case of a dispute the courts of Brussels will have exclusive jurisdiction.