The 2019 .eu Web Awards launch today!24 april 2019
We are pleased to announce that the 2019 .eu Web Awards competition is now live!
Our offices are closed on Monday, April 2217 april 2019
Please be advised that our offices are closed on Monday, April 22.
EURid's 2018 Annual Report reveals strong growth in six countries and major actions to fight abuses15 april 2019
EURid released its Annual Report today, which contains an overview of statistics, achievements, and ...
Limited support on April 7-108 april 2019
Please be advised that our support is limited on April 7-10, 2019.
EURid-EC Service Concession Contract extended3 april 2019
The Service Concession Contract between EURid and the European Commission has been extended until 12...
.eu new Regulation published29 mars 2019
The new .eu Regulation containing the key rules guiding the .eu top-level domain (TLD) has been publ...
New .eu Regulation adopted22 mars 2019
On 19 March, the Parliament and Council signed off the new .eu Regulation.
Brexit and .eu domain name holder update22 mars 2019
Due to ongoing uncertainties over the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union,
- EURid environmental project in Uganda completes solar installation - 4 mars 2019
- Latest about the IDN world at ME DNS Forum in Dubai - 20 feb 2019
- Q4 2018 – .eu Extension Records 171 667 New Registrations - 31 jan 2019
- Brexit update on the .eu extension - 24 jan 2019
- Discounted Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure with CAC and WIPO remains in 2019 - 11 jan 2019
- All we want for the holidays is a clean ocean - 21 dec 2018
- Special edition .eu Illustrated out now! - 12 dec 2018
- Agreement reached between EU institutions for the .eu TLD new Regulation - 7 dec 2018
- Offices closed on 24 and 25 December, and on 1 January - 3 dec 2018
- Photos & video of .eu’s fifth edition of the Web Awards now available! - 30 nov 2018
- EURid holds Internet Law course in the Czech Republic - 27 nov 2018