The spring 2018 .eu Illustrated puts spotlight on cybersecurity25 mei 2018
Our spring 2018 .eu Illustrated is now available at https://eurid.eu/static/euillustrated/.
Q1 2018 Progress Report now available15 mei 2018
EURid has released its Q1 2018 Progress Report, highlighting its quarterly statistics and developmen...
EC publishes draft of new .eu Regulation27 april 2018
In response to the results from the Regulatory Fitness and Performance Programme (REFIT) review of t...
Closed on 1 May27 april 2018
EURid’s offices will be closed on Tuesday, 1 May.
The 2018 .eu Web Awards are live!18 april 2018
We are pleased to announce that the 2018 .eu Web Awards competition is now live!
2017 Registrar Satisfaction Survey findings17 april 2018
As in 2015, 99% of registrars feel they are overall satisfied with .eu and EURid...
Updated documents now available16 april 2018
Please be advised that, as it pertains to the GDPR, the following documents have been updated and pu...
EURid introduces a new Strategic Committee member16 april 2018
We are pleased to strengthen our Strategic committee with a new member - Austeja Trinkunaite who is ...
1 626 .eu domain names revoked following court decision11 april 2018
EURid revoked 1 626 .eu domain names on 11 April 2018, following the resolution of the Commercial Co...
- EURid’s 2017 Annual Report Shows Positive Growth for the .eu Extension - 10 apr 2018
- EURid offices closed on 2 April - 29 mrt 2018
- EC releases communication concerning Brexit and the .eu TLD - 29 mrt 2018
- In loving memory of our friend Stephane Van Gelder - 27 mrt 2018
- Join our video contest on multilingualism! - 20 mrt 2018
- Limited support from 26 - 27 February - 20 feb 2018
- Thank you .ke! - 12 feb 2018
- Over 25 000 domain names suspended with ties to identity fraud - 9 feb 2018
- EURid Winning Registry of the Year Tops List of Big Developments in Q4 2017 - 1 feb 2018
- EURid Alternative Dispute Resolution fee promotion remains in 2018 - 31 jan 2018
- WIPO ADR for EURid – 2017 in numbers - 25 jan 2018