Over 5 000 domain names released2018 m. spalio 11 d.
On 11 October 2018, EURid released 5 833 domain names that were previously suspended and withdrawn d...
Our participation in CodeWeek 20182018 m. spalio 10 d.
For the third year running, we are happily participating in CodeWeek!
Over 36 000 suspended domain names withdrawn2018 m. spalio 2 d.
On 2 October 2018, EURid withdrew 36 520 domain names that were previously suspended due to non-elig...
The 2018 IDN World Report Findings Show Negative IDN Growth in 20172018 m. spalio 1 d.
The 2018 IDN World Report findings have been published to idnworldreport.eu.
MOU renewed with TaC International2018 m. rugsėjo 13 d.
Last year, we signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Together against Cybercrime International
Meet the 2018 .eu Web Awards finalists!2018 m. rugsėjo 5 d.
The .eu Web Awards launched in 2014 to acknowledge the best .eu websites around.
Q2 2018: Towards a more trustworthy .eu environment2018 m. rugpjūčio 2 d.
EURid has released its Q2 2018 progress report on the status of the .eu and .ею extensions. Highligh...
2018 .eu Web Awards: Finalists to be revealed on 5 September!2018 m. rugpjūčio 2 d.
The nomination and voting period for the 2018 .eu Web Awards ended yesterday, 1 August. In this reco...
- EURid supports clean water initiative in Uganda for second year - 19 liep. 2018
- Notice of termination of registrar agreement - 10 liep. 2018
- Beware of domain name sales practices - 6 liep. 2018
- Notice on Brexit and the .eu extension - 5 liep. 2018
- EURid and IACC Team Up to Fight Cybercrime - 27 birž. 2018
- Phase out of Cyrillic .eu domain names on 31 May 2019 - 27 birž. 2018
- Over 11 000 abusive domain names suspended - 25 birž. 2018
- 2018 .eu Web Awards Jury Announced - 18 birž. 2018
- The spring 2018 .eu Illustrated puts spotlight on cybersecurity - 25 geg. 2018
- Q1 2018 Progress Report now available - 15 geg. 2018
- EC publishes draft of new .eu Regulation - 27 bal. 2018