Discounted Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure with CAC and WIPO remains in 20192019 m. sausio 11 d.
The discounted fee for a basic .eu Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure before both the Cz...
All we want for the holidays is a clean ocean2018 m. gruodžio 21 d.
For the third year running, we are gifting the Surfrider Foundation with a donation during the holid...
Special edition .eu Illustrated out now!2018 m. gruodžio 12 d.
Our special edition issue of the .eu Illustrated is now online.
Agreement reached between EU institutions for the .eu TLD new Regulation2018 m. gruodžio 7 d.
On 5 December, the European Parliament, the Council, and the European Commission reached an agreemen...
Offices closed on 24 and 25 December, and on 1 January2018 m. gruodžio 3 d.
Please be advised that our offices will be closed on 24 and 25 December, in addition to 1 January.
Photos & video of .eu’s fifth edition of the Web Awards now available!2018 m. lapkričio 30 d.
Official photos from the 2018 .eu Web Awards that took place at the Vaudeville Theater in Brussels o...
EURid holds Internet Law course in the Czech Republic2018 m. lapkričio 27 d.
Today, tomorrow, and on Thursday, EURid will be holding an interactive course designed to give an es...
EURid announces the 2018 .eu Web Awards winners2018 m. lapkričio 22 d.
We are pleased to announce the 5 winners for this year’s highly anticipated .eu Web Awards competition!
Notice of termination of registrar agreements2018 m. lapkričio 21 d.
Please note that as of 20 November 2018, the EURid Registrar Accreditation agreement with two regist...
- EURid renews ISO 22301 certification following audit - 20 lapkr. 2018
- EMAS registration confirmed until 2021 - 12 lapkr. 2018
- EURid holds course on cybersecurity in Pisa for the second year - 5 lapkr. 2018
- The 2018 .eu Dinner was ‘Fuego’! - 31 spal. 2018
- Q3 2018 – .eu extension records 173 187 new registrations - 25 spal. 2018
- Over 5 000 domain names released - 11 spal. 2018
- Our participation in CodeWeek 2018 - 10 spal. 2018
- Over 36 000 suspended domain names withdrawn - 2 spal. 2018
- The 2018 IDN World Report Findings Show Negative IDN Growth in 2017 - 1 spal. 2018
- Our new visual style - 27 rugs. 2018
- MOU renewed with TaC International - 13 rugs. 2018