.eu Illustrated focuses on the achievements of the European Union.2019 m. gegužės 23 d.
After sixty years of success, 2019 is a very challenging year for the European common project, which...
Q1 2019 – .eu Extension Records 175 794 New Registrations2019 m. gegužės 21 d.
EURid, the .eu and .ею registry manager, has released its Q1 2019 Progress Report on the status of t...
EURid and EUIPO strengthen their collaboration2019 m. gegužės 20 d.
As part of their collaboration formalised in 2016, EURid and EUIPO have expanded their services to h...
EURid showcases tools to fight online fraud at DES20192019 m. gegužės 16 d.
EURid will participate in the 2019 Digital Enterprise Show on 21-23 May with a stand B231
Cyrillic .eu domain names phase out on 31 May 20192019 m. gegužės 13 d.
As announced in May of 2016 and further reminded in June 2018, the Cyrillic domain name(s) with the ...
Relocation of our Diegem office2019 m. balandžio 29 d.
We are moving! On 6 May 2019, EURid vzw will be relocating its offices to the following address:
The 2019 .eu Web Awards launch today!2019 m. balandžio 24 d.
We are pleased to announce that the 2019 .eu Web Awards competition is now live!
Our offices are closed on Monday, April 222019 m. balandžio 17 d.
Please be advised that our offices are closed on Monday, April 22.
- EURid's 2018 Annual Report reveals strong growth in six countries and major actions to fight abuses - 15 bal. 2019
- Limited support on April 7-10 - 8 bal. 2019
- EURid-EC Service Concession Contract extended - 3 bal. 2019
- .eu new Regulation published - 29 kov. 2019
- New .eu Regulation adopted - 22 kov. 2019
- Brexit and .eu domain name holder update - 22 kov. 2019
- Brexit notice update - 7 kov. 2019
- EURid environmental project in Uganda completes solar installation - 4 kov. 2019
- Latest about the IDN world at ME DNS Forum in Dubai - 20 vas. 2019
- Q4 2018 – .eu Extension Records 171 667 New Registrations - 31 saus. 2019
- Brexit update on the .eu extension - 24 saus. 2019