New .eu Regulation adopted2019. március 22.
On 19 March, the Parliament and Council signed off the new .eu Regulation.
Brexit and .eu domain name holder update2019. március 22.
Due to ongoing uncertainties over the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union,
EURid environmental project in Uganda completes solar installation2019. március 4.
EURid, the .eu and .ею registry manager, has supported the installation of a solar system and lighti...
Latest about the IDN world at ME DNS Forum in Dubai2019. február 20.
Dubai, 20 February 2019. Emily Taylor, main author of the IDN World Report
Q4 2018 – .eu Extension Records 171 667 New Registrations2019. január 31.
EURid, the .eu and .ею registry manager, has released its Q4 2018 Progress Report on the status of t...
Brexit update on the .eu extension2019. január 24.
Our Brexit webpage has been updated to include information on the action plan following our discussi...
Discounted Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure with CAC and WIPO remains in 20192019. január 11.
The discounted fee for a basic .eu Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure before both the Cz...
All we want for the holidays is a clean ocean2018. december 21.
For the third year running, we are gifting the Surfrider Foundation with a donation during the holid...
- Special edition .eu Illustrated out now! - 12 dec. 2018
- Agreement reached between EU institutions for the .eu TLD new Regulation - 7 dec. 2018
- Offices closed on 24 and 25 December, and on 1 January - 3 dec. 2018
- Photos & video of .eu’s fifth edition of the Web Awards now available! - 30 nov. 2018
- EURid holds Internet Law course in the Czech Republic - 27 nov. 2018
- EURid announces the 2018 .eu Web Awards winners - 22 nov. 2018
- Notice of termination of registrar agreements - 21 nov. 2018
- EURid renews ISO 22301 certification following audit - 20 nov. 2018
- EMAS registration confirmed until 2021 - 12 nov. 2018
- EURid holds course on cybersecurity in Pisa for the second year - 5 nov. 2018
- The 2018 .eu Dinner was ‘Fuego’! - 31 okt. 2018