Final 2 weeks of the 2019 .eu Web Awards nomination period.
We would like to remind you, that the 2019 .eu Web Awards nomination period will end on 1 August, 2019.
.eu holders please do not miss an opportunity to win a two-month billboard advertising campaign in Brussels Airport.
Any eligible person according to the Awards Rules can nominate their preferred .eu or .ею website via the online application form that is available on webawards.eurid.eu.
The nomination and voting period runs from 24 April until 1 August 2019.
- Each nominated website will be briefly evaluated and contacted before being published as a nominee.
- Once published as a nominee, anyone can vote for the nomination. We encourage all website holders to spread the word through their social media platforms in order to gather as many votes as possible!
- The 3 websites under each of the 5 categories with most votes will become 2019 .eu Web Awards finalists.
- The finalists will be revealed on 3 September 2019.
- All finalists and their respective registrars will be invited to the .eu Web Awards gala in Brussels on 20 November 2019, where the winners will be announced.
We look forward to the possibility of welcoming you to the prestigious awards ceremony in November.