Over 5 000 domain names released11 de Octubre de 2018
On 11 October 2018, EURid released 5 833 domain names that were previously suspended and withdrawn d...
Our participation in CodeWeek 201810 de Octubre de 2018
For the third year running, we are happily participating in CodeWeek!
Over 36 000 suspended domain names withdrawn2 de Octubre de 2018
On 2 October 2018, EURid withdrew 36 520 domain names that were previously suspended due to non-elig...
The 2018 IDN World Report Findings Show Negative IDN Growth in 20171 de Octubre de 2018
The 2018 IDN World Report findings have been published to idnworldreport.eu.
MOU renewed with TaC International13 de Septiembre de 2018
Last year, we signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Together against Cybercrime International
Meet the 2018 .eu Web Awards finalists!5 de Septiembre de 2018
The .eu Web Awards launched in 2014 to acknowledge the best .eu websites around.
Q2 2018: Towards a more trustworthy .eu environment2 de Agosto de 2018
EURid has released its Q2 2018 progress report on the status of the .eu and .ею extensions. Highligh...
2018 .eu Web Awards: Finalists to be revealed on 5 September!2 de Agosto de 2018
The nomination and voting period for the 2018 .eu Web Awards ended yesterday, 1 August. In this reco...
- EURid supports clean water initiative in Uganda for second year - 19 Jul. 2018
- Notice of termination of registrar agreement - 10 Jul. 2018
- Beware of domain name sales practices - 6 Jul. 2018
- Notice on Brexit and the .eu extension - 5 Jul. 2018
- EURid and IACC Team Up to Fight Cybercrime - 27 Jun. 2018
- Phase out of Cyrillic .eu domain names on 31 May 2019 - 27 Jun. 2018
- Over 11 000 abusive domain names suspended - 25 Jun. 2018
- 2018 .eu Web Awards Jury Announced - 18 Jun. 2018
- The spring 2018 .eu Illustrated puts spotlight on cybersecurity - 25 Mayo 2018
- Q1 2018 Progress Report now available - 15 Mayo 2018
- EC publishes draft of new .eu Regulation - 27 Abr. 2018