The 2019 .eu Web Awards launch today!
We are pleased to announce that the 2019 .eu Web Awards competition is now live!
Any eligible person according to the Awards Rules can nominate their preferred .eu or .ею website via the online application form that is available on webawards.eurid.eu.
- The nomination and voting period runs from 24 April until 1 August 2019.
- Each nominated website will be briefly evaluated and contacted before being published as a nominee.
- Once published as a nominee, anyone can second the nomination. We encourage all website holders to spread the word through their social media platforms in order to gather as many secondments as possible!
- The 3 websites under each of the 5 categories with most secondments will become 2019 .eu Web Awards finalists.
- The finalists will be revealed on 3 September 2019.
- All finalists and their respective registrars will be invited to the .eu Web Awards gala in Brussels on 20 November 2019, where the winners will be announced.
This year’s winners will receive a prestigious award package, including a two-month billboard advertising campaign in Brussels Airport, a custom video produced by EURid for their promotional purposes, a personalised trophy and certificate.
Join the conversation on #2019euWA.
Good luck to all!