The 2018 .eu Web Awards are live!
We are pleased to announce that the 2018 .eu Web Awards competition is now live!
An online application form is available on webawards.eurid.eu enabling anyone (who is eligible according to the Awards Rules) to submit their own, or their favourite, .eu or .ею website.
• The nomination and voting period runs from 18 April until 1 August 2018 .
• Each nominated website will be briefly evaluated and contacted before published as a nominee.
• Once made available as a nominee, the public can vote for it. We encourage all website holders to spread the word through their social media platforms in order to gather as many votes as possible!
• The 3 websites under each of the 5 categories with most votes will become 2018 .eu Web Awards finalists.
• The finalists will be revealed on 5 September 2018.
All finalists and their respective registrars will be invited to the .eu Web Awards gala held in Brussels on 21 November 2018, where the winners will be announced.
This year’s winners will receive a prestigious award package, including a two month billboard advertising campaign in Brussels Airport, a custom 1-minute video produced by EURid for their promotional purposes, a custom trophy and personalised certificate.
Good luck to all!