Revealing the winners of the SAFEonLINE art competition!
EURid’s 2023 SAFEonLINE art competition received an overwhelming response of 103 innovative artworks from European high school students, focusing on the theme of online safety. The jury, consisting of Andrea Szabó, Patrycja Longawa, and Peter Javorík, faced a difficult task of selecting the very best. After a careful selection process, we are delighted to announce the 10 outstanding winners of the 2023 SAFEonLINE art competition!
- First place and the winner of a 300 EUR gift voucher is Adam Valenta from the Czech Republic.
- Second place and the winner of a 250 EUR gift voucher is Anka Stieber from the Czech Republic.
- Third place and the winner of a 200 EUR gift voucher is Dorka Molnár from Hungary.
- Fourth place and the winner of a 150 EUR gift voucher is Hana Bernardová from the Czech Republic.
The six artists who receive the fifth to tenth highest number of points will be awarded a 70 EUR gift voucher for art supplies.
- Fifth place: Antoaneta Kolaksazova from Bulgaria.
- Sixth place: Tamara Kožuchová from Slovakia.
- Seventh place: Eva Keremidova from Bulgaria.
- Eighth place: Jáchym Blažek from the Czech Republic.
- Ninth place: Ralitsa Rumenova Drumchiyska from Bulgaria.
- Tenth place: Zofia Gepchard from Poland.
You can view their artwork, along with all the other entries, on our dedicated page.
Congratulations to all the winners! The top 10 artworks will be showcased in an exhibition at Prague city centre during the fall of 2023. Stay tuned for more details.
We would also like to extend our heartfelt gratitude to the jury for their diligent work, and of course to all the participants for their incredible contributions!