EURid reveals a portfolio increase of 3% in its Q4 2020 Progress Report
2 Feb. 2021
EURid released its Q4 2020 Progress Report today, sharing its quarterly statistics and developments. Highlights include:
- 268 296 new domain name registrations recorded;
- Portugal tops the list of countries for registration growth at +64.8%;
- Average renewal rate of 81.7%
Total registrations grew from 3 576 302 at the end of Q3 2020, to 3 684 984 at the end of Q4 2020, indicating a 3% increase, thanks to continuous efforts by our accredited registrars to promote .eu via various campaigns.
Main developments throughout the quarter included:
- Presentation of the 2020 .eu Web Awards winners;
- Second edition of .eu Live Talks with a presentation on ‘Taking Your Business Online’;
- Inaugural meeting of the Dynamic Coalition of Data and Trust;
- Codeweek initiatives in four countries.
Read more from EURid’s Q4 2020 Progress Report.