Nominate your favourite .eu website for the .eu Web Awards!
Brussels, 7 August 2014 – Give your favourite .eu website the chance to win an online media package worth 5 000 EUR in the .eu Web Awards, hosted by the .eu registry EURid.
The .eu Awards is an online competition launched with the objective to distinguish and award .eu websites that are leaders in five particular categories.
The categories are:
- The LEADERS (Established business with more than 10 employees)
- The RISING STARS (Start-up/Entrepreneur with 1 to 10 employees)
- The LAURELS (Education/Institutional/Pan European ongoing project)
- The HOUSE of .eu (News/Media/Entertainment/Blog – company or private)
- The BETTER WORLD (Environmental/green projects)
The five winning websites will receive an online media package worth EUR 5 000 in their resident country. The package should be used to promote the winning .eu website, and will be designed, developed and approved in close cooperation with EURid staff.
Please note that nominations will only be accepted until and including 5 September 2014, so visit web awards page and nominate your favourite .eu website today!