.eu Web Awards location and jury members have been revealed!
This year’s .eu Web Awards ceremony will take place once again at the Museum of Natural Sciences in Brussels on 18 November 2015 between 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM.
We are delighted to also reveal the participation of the following jury members:
- Ms. Emily Taylor President of the Jury
- Mr. Maximilian Strotmann Communication Adviser at European Commission
- Mr. Dominic Lyle Director General of EACA
- Mr. Damien Mulley Irish Entrepreneur and Irish Web Awards organiser
- Mr. Mark McFadden InterConnect Communications
With your help .eu looks forward to discovering the best .eu websites out there!
This year’s edition of the Awards is in partnership with EurActiv and is supported by the European Internet Forum.