.eu to give award at the College of Europe
Brussels, 9 June 2015 – This year .eu will once again present an award to the author of the best thesis on Internet governance at the closing ceremony of the College of Europe on 19 June 2015 in Bruges.
Students from the College were requested to submit papers on one of the following topics:
- The role of governments in multistakeholder cooperation
- Internet as an engine for growth and sustainable development
- Free flow of information on the Internet
- Internet surveillance at international level
- Internet and human rights
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants for submitting their dissertations!