Q2 2017 progress report is now available for review!Aug. 30, 2017
The Q2 2017 report highlights the development from the past quarter as well as measures the renewal ...
It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of Jérôme ChauvinAug. 29, 2017
Jérôme was a valued member of our Strategic Committee since 2015, where he represented Business Euro...
EURid Provides Clean Water Through Borehole Rehabilitation ProjectAug. 23, 2017
EURid has announced its support to the Borehole Rehabilitation project in Uganda to provide thousand...
Notice of termination of registrar accreditation agreementsJuly 19, 2017
Please note that as of 19 July 2017, the Registrar Accreditation agreement with Grupa Adweb (Poland)...
MOU signed with TaC InternationalJuly 12, 2017
With the goal of further promoting Internet Governance and increasing awareness surrounding DNS, EUR...
The 2017 Web Awards nomination period is now closedJuly 5, 2017
The 2017 Web Awards nomination period has come to a close.
BSIG Call for Applications launchedJune 15, 2017
The Balkan School on Internet Governance (BSIG) aims to provide a supportive learning environment on...
EMAS registration confirmed for 2017June 7, 2017
Our yearly EMAS recertification has come to a successful close, confirming our registration for 2017.
- EURid supports the Balkan School on Internet Governance - 6 June 2017
- Renewal of MOU with UNESCO - 30 May 2017
- Q1 2017 Progress Report - 24 May 2017
- The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Added as a .eu and .ею ADR Provider - 16 May 2017
- 2017 .eu Web Awards Jury Announced - 15 May 2017
- Public Consultation: Revision of .eu Regulations - 12 May 2017
- Infrastructure Issue Update - 4 May 2017
- Spring .eu Illustrated - 26 April 2017
- Meet us at WEBIT! - 21 April 2017
- Our 2016 Annual Report is now available - 11 April 2017
- The 2017 .eu Web Awards are live! - 3 April 2017