Following the initial signing of an MOU between EURid and UNESCO in February of 2013, both parties h...
Our Q1 2017 progress report is now available for viewing.
EURid welcomes the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (WIPO Center) alongside the Czech Arbitrati...
The 2017 .eu Web Awards Jury has been published on webawards.eurid.eu.
The questionnaire for the purpose of collecting views on the performance of the regulations governin...
Please be advised that since approximately 16:58 CEST today, our registration systems (including our...
With the release of our latest edition of the .eu Illustrated, we are celebrating more than five suc...
Standing for a global community and a series of events, the largest of which welcomes over 15 000 at...
- The 2017 .eu Web Awards are live! - 3 April 2017
- What can My .eu do for you? - 31 March 2017
- Revisiting the Osogovo Mountains - 30 March 2017
- Rickrolling the 2017 Annual Registrar Dinner - 20 March 2017
- Limited Support From 15 – 17 March - 14 March 2017
- The 2017 .eu Web Awards Nomination Period begins on 4 April! - 28 Feb. 2017
- The Q4 2016 Progress Report is now available! - 17 Feb. 2017
- EURid employs the use of Denic Anycast - 13 Feb. 2017
- Meet the EURid Team at WHD.global 2017! - 13 Feb. 2017
- EURid’s course on Internet Governance - 9 Feb. 2017
- The 2nd edition of CAC commentated and categorized .EU decisions is now available - 8 Feb. 2017