We are happy to announce our 2017 .eu Web Awards final nominees.
The Q2 2017 report highlights the development from the past quarter as well as measures the renew...
Jérôme was a valued member of our Strategic Committee since 2015, where he represented Business E...
EURid has announced its support to the Borehole Rehabilitation project in Uganda to provide thous...
Please note that as of 19 July 2017, the Registrar Accreditation agreement with Grupa Adweb (Pola...
With the goal of further promoting Internet Governance and increasing awareness surrounding DNS, ...
The 2017 Web Awards nomination period has come to a close.
Visit our careers page to learn more about our vacancies!
- EMAS registration confirmed for 2017 - 7 June 2017
- EURid supports the Balkan School on Internet Governance - 6 June 2017
- Renewal of MOU with UNESCO - 30 May 2017
- Q1 2017 Progress Report - 24 May 2017
- The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Added as a .eu and .ею ADR Provider - 16 May 2017
- 2017 .eu Web Awards Jury Announced - 15 May 2017
- Public Consultation: Revision of .eu Regulations - 12 May 2017
- Infrastructure Issue Update - 4 May 2017
- Spring .eu Illustrated - 26 April 2017
- Meet us at WEBIT! - 21 April 2017
- Our 2016 Annual Report is now available - 11 April 2017