EURid's 2020 Annual Report shows a 2.2% yearly growth
22 June 2021
EURid released its 2020 Annual Report with statistics, achievements and financials.
2020 was a rewarding year for EURid thanks to the following achievements:
- A healthy portfolio growth of 2.2% year over year.
- The bi-yearly registrar satisfaction survey with 97% satisfaction rate among EURid accredited registrars.
- The acknowledgement that the registry is operating in an effective and trustworthy way within the by-yearly European Commission report to the Parliament and the Council.
- The support of the ‘Water is Life’ project in Madagascar to offset its 2019 CO2 emissions.
- The launch of the Youth Committee to empower the next generation of Internet users to provide advice on .eu related matters.
- The take-off of an Action Plan to support SMEs that have a .eu-branded online identity.
- The kick-off of the Dynamic Coalition on Data and Trust (DC-DT) within the IGF framework.
- The 2020 Web Awards competition and gala, which featured Sting as special award-giver.
Read more in the EURid`s 2020 Annual Report.