Final 2 weeks of the 2019 .eu Web Awards nomination period.July 15, 2019
We would like to remind you, that the 2019 .eu Web Awards nomination period will end on 1 August, 2019.
EURid`s contribution to sustainable initiativesJune 11, 2019
EURid is the first European TLD registry that registered for the EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme ...
Limited support 6-7 June 2019June 4, 2019
We would like to inform you that our offices will be closed on 6 and 7 June
2019 .eu Web Awards Jury AnnouncedJune 3, 2019
We are delighted to reveal the participation of the following jury members.
EURid contributing to the Monchique reforestation projectMay 29, 2019
In the summer of 2018, devastating wild fires affected 26 000 acres in Monchique, Portugal.
EURid invites you to the .eu Web Awards webinarMay 28, 2019
EURid would like to invite you to our first general public webinar about the .eu Web Awards (in Engl...
EURid Insights presents: Customer Perception on TLD`s in EuropeMay 28, 2019
At the beginning of 2019, 3,500 TLD buyers and Internet users in Europe were surveyed about their TL...
Introducing the .eu eligibility to EU citizensMay 27, 2019
On March 29 the new .eu Regulation was published in the Official Journal of the European Union.
- .eu Illustrated focuses on the achievements of the European Union. - 23 May 2019
- Q1 2019 – .eu Extension Records 175 794 New Registrations - 21 May 2019
- EURid and EUIPO strengthen their collaboration - 20 May 2019
- EURid showcases tools to fight online fraud at DES2019 - 16 May 2019
- Cyrillic .eu domain names phase out on 31 May 2019 - 13 May 2019
- Join us at the EU Open Day! - 2 May 2019
- Relocation of our Diegem office - 29 April 2019
- The 2019 .eu Web Awards launch today! - 24 April 2019
- Our offices are closed on Monday, April 22 - 17 April 2019
- EURid's 2018 Annual Report reveals strong growth in six countries and major actions to fight abuses - 15 April 2019
- Limited support on April 7-10 - 8 April 2019