Last year, we signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Together against Cybercrime International
The .eu Web Awards launched in 2014 to acknowledge the best .eu websites around.
EURid has released its Q2 2018 progress report on the status of the .eu and .ею extensions. Highligh...
The nomination and voting period for the 2018 .eu Web Awards ended yesterday, 1 August. In this reco...
EURid, the .eu and .ею registry manager, is supporting the Ugandan Borehole project to offset its CO...
Please note that as of 9 July 2018, the EURid registrar accreditation agreement with namefrance.com,...
A trend in recent times has sprouted concerning businesses attempting to sell existing domain name h...
A webpage concerning the current status of Brexit and the .eu extension is now available on eurid.eu...
- Phase out of Cyrillic .eu domain names on 31 May 2019 - 27 June 2018
- Over 11 000 abusive domain names suspended - 25 June 2018
- 2018 .eu Web Awards Jury Announced - 18 June 2018
- The spring 2018 .eu Illustrated puts spotlight on cybersecurity - 25 May 2018
- Q1 2018 Progress Report now available - 15 May 2018
- EC publishes draft of new .eu Regulation - 27 April 2018
- Closed on 1 May - 27 April 2018
- The 2018 .eu Web Awards are live! - 18 April 2018
- 2017 Registrar Satisfaction Survey findings - 17 April 2018
- Updated documents now available - 16 April 2018
- EURid introduces a new Strategic Committee member - 16 April 2018