Meet the 2019 .eu Web Awards winnersNov. 21, 2019
We are pleased to announce the 7 winners for this year’s highly anticipated .eu Web Awards competition!
The 2019 .eu Web Awards Gala will be live!Nov. 18, 2019
The 2019 .eu Web Awards will be held on Wednesday 20 November.
EURid giving a course on EU and Global Internet Governance LawNov. 11, 2019
As the Internet has become integrated into our societies and economies, it is no surprise to see a p...
EURid at Euroconsumers International ForumNov. 6, 2019
Over the past years digital markets have been enjoying growth on the promise of empowering consumers...
EURid has been nominated for the 2019 ECO AwardNov. 5, 2019
We are proud to announce that our APEWS (Abuse Prediction and Early Warning System) application has ...
EURid Q3 2019 Progress Report now availableNov. 4, 2019
EURid released its Q3 2019 Progress Report today, sharing its quarterly statistics and developments.
Latest news about .eu and BrexitOct. 23, 2019
With reference to the plan published on our dedicated Brexit page, we are awaiting instructions from...
EURid at the Portugal Digital SummitOct. 22, 2019
EURid is currently taking part of the Portugal Digital Summit in Lisbon, where the Portuguese Digita...
- EURid holds a course on cybersecurity at the S. Anna School in Pisa - 22 Oct. 2019
- EURid launches new eligibility criteria - 19 Oct. 2019
- EURid vyhlašuje uměleckou soutěž pro středoškoláky z Česka a Slovenska - 10 Oct. 2019
- EURid launches an Art Competition - 10 Oct. 2019
- EURid wins Registry of the Year at the 2019 CENTR Awards - 9 Oct. 2019
- Invitation to .eu in Greek launch 14 November 2019 - 7 Oct. 2019
- .eu domain extension goes global - 2 Oct. 2019
- Further discounts to .eu ADR fees as of 1 October 2019 - 26 Sept. 2019
- EURid at CAC panelist meeting - 20 Sept. 2019
- Successful webinar on cybersecurity in our daily life - 19 Sept. 2019
- .ευ (.eu in Greek) forthcoming launch - 16 Sept. 2019