EURid announces Art Competition winnersJan. 10, 2020
The 10 winners, who will be exhibited on the street of Na Příkopě at the centre of Prague are now an...
.eu ADR fees remain discounted until 30 June 2020Jan. 9, 2020
Following the agreement between EURid and both institutions appointed to rule on Alternative Dispute...
Seasonal Greetings from EURidDec. 23, 2019
This holiday season, in an effort to fuel positive ecological change, EURid has once again made a do...
EURid Art Competition on Online safetyDec. 19, 2019
Last October, EURid launched the Art Competition SAFEonLINE, open to individuals from secondary scho...
APEWS paper wins ACSAC 2019 awardDec. 11, 2019
Our paper on Abuse Prevention and Early Warning System (written in collaboration with the researcher...
Notice of termination of registrar agreementsDec. 10, 2019
Accredited Registrar agreement was recentely terminated
EURid launches Abuse Prevention and Early Warning SystemDec. 4, 2019
EURid uses its award winning abuse prevention mechanism to detect possible malicious registrations.
The 2019 IDN World Report shows 20% IDN GrowthNov. 27, 2019
The 2019 IDN World Report findings have been published to idnworldreport.eu and will be presented to...
EURid wins at 2019 Eco AwardsNov. 22, 2019
We are delighted to announce that last night our APEWS (Abuse Prediction and Early Warning System) f...
- Meet the 2019 .eu Web Awards winners - 21 Nov. 2019
- The 2019 .eu Web Awards Gala will be live! - 18 Nov. 2019
- .ευ (.eu in Greek) goes live - 14 Nov. 2019
- EURid giving a course on EU and Global Internet Governance Law - 11 Nov. 2019
- EURid at Euroconsumers International Forum - 6 Nov. 2019
- EURid has been nominated for the 2019 ECO Award - 5 Nov. 2019
- EURid Q3 2019 Progress Report now available - 4 Nov. 2019
- Latest news about .eu and Brexit - 23 Oct. 2019
- EURid at the Portugal Digital Summit - 22 Oct. 2019
- EURid holds a course on cybersecurity at the S. Anna School in Pisa - 22 Oct. 2019
- EURid launches new eligibility criteria - 19 Oct. 2019